One PowerAnchor, four STEM projects.
Set-up and testing are easy. Students can work independently and with confidence.
Measure vehicle performance to unlock relationships between variables. Students learn to think like engineers.
Students quickly see how their modifications affect performance and so make continuous improvements.
Login to access content, research tasks, demonstrations and data analysis tools.
Range of Levels
Suited to learning levels from a Year 4 experience to Year 11 Engineering.
Projects are design by experienced teachers for optimal learning outcomes.
Experience STEM at its best.
Smart Connector System
- Easy, fast and safe – just push together.
- Holds motors and axles and materials in place.
- Infinite combinations and design solutions.
- Puts focus on rapid vehicle modification.
- Winner of Australian Good Design Gold Award.
Make Innovation Happen
Projects are easy to make. Start simple, but then let the imagination fly. Combine the smart connectors with modelling materials cut to shape to open up a multitude of design ideas.